do you have a question? let us help you out!

Am I eligible for accommodation at Hunt and Martin Halls?

All full time (12 hours) McMurry University students are eligible to apply for accommodation at Hunt and Martin Halls.

Are pets allowed?

Fish are the only pets allowed at Hunt and Martin Halls.

Are priorities given to particular students?

The Village hosts a diverse range of residents from all over the world and across the United States, and we see this as a true strength of our community. To ensure fairness, we don’t give preference to any group over others. Therefore we encourage all applicants to submit the relevant forms as early as possible to avoid disappointment.

Can I choose my roommates?

If you’d like to share an apartment with a friend, please specify this on your roommate matching form. Given our high demand, we can’t guarantee to fulfill all requests, but we’ll definitely try our best to accommodate you. The earlier you and your friend apply, the easier it is for us to assign you to the same apartment. If you know someone who might want to live at the Village, you can refer a friend!

Can I have a vehicle?

Hunt and Martin Halls allows all residents to have a vehicle free of charge through the University’s permit system. All residents must get a University parking permit to park at Hunt and Martin Halls.

Can you help me find a roommate?

We do provide a roommate matching service at Hunt and Martin Halls. Please fill out the roommate matching form and submit it to our offices in order to take advantage of this free service.

Do you provide Internet access?

Both wireless and Ethernet are available at Hunt and Martin Halls. Every room has two ethernet ports and wireless is available throughout both buildings.

How close are Hunt and Martin Halls to the University?

Hunt and Martin Halls is located on the McMurry campus.

How long are your lease agreements?

Hunt and Martin Halls offers an Academic 9-month leases and a 4-month Spring leases to transfers or new Spring students.

I have my own furniture; can I remove yours?

You may supplement the furniture that comes in the apartment but you may not remove any of the furniture provided to you by Hunt and Martin Halls.

What if I have a maintenance request?

Please email your service request to maint.requests@huntmartinhalls.com. Please include your name, building and room number and the nature of the problem. If this is a maintenance emergency please contact the office or after 5pm contact the RA on duty at 325-320-5163.